Sunday, January 22, 2012

Trisha says that she will be dubbing for Samaran in her own voice


The film Kaavalan which had Vijay and Asin in the lead roles was remade in Telugu with the title Body Guard
This film which has Venkatesh and Trisha in the lead roles has been released recently and is doing well at the box office.
It is understood that laurels are heaped on Trisha for her wonderful acting in this film. Trisha while speaking about this said, "Only once in a way a good story comes my way.

I liked the story of the Telugu film Body Guard very much. My role was splendid because I was able to bring out my feelings. I am getting lots of appreciations for my good acting in this film.
I have compared with the yester year senior actresses like Savithri and Soundarya. I feel it is a great honor for me to be compared with them. Both these actresses were stalwarts in the film industry.

So I don’t think it is appropriate for me to be compared with these stalwarts. In the recent times, this is the good role which I had acted in a Telugu film.

I am getting good roles there. In Mankatha, I have dubbed in my own voice. I will also be dubbing for Samaran in which I am pairing with Vishal."

No comments:

Post a Comment