Friday, January 27, 2012

Ileana says that she has not imitated Kareena Kapoor in Nanban

Ileana who had paired with Vijay in the film Nanban while speaking to the media said, "The film Nanban is a turning point in my career. I am getting lots of appreciations. Nanban is the remake of the Hindi film Three Idiots. I have seen the film Three Idiots many times to act in Nanban. But I did not imitate Kareena Kapoor who had acted in that film. I was very careful that I should not imitate her style. I acted in my style. People who saw the film did not compare me with Kareena Kapoor. They appreciated me for acting in my style. After the Tamil film Kedi I did not act in Tamil films for the last five years. I was waiting for a good story. I was very happy when I was called to act in this film which had Shankar-Vijay combination. I can never forget the experience working with Shankar. He is very talented. Anushka appreciated my acting. I am also very happy when other actresses also appreciated me for my acting. This film had comedy, romance and education.

No comments:

Post a Comment