Tuesday, October 7, 2008

iswaryarajy explained about Rajany


She open her mouth until she close her mouth, she expressed one thing that is Rajan’s behaviours. She told only one or two story. There is a mountain of information about Rajany. She understood something about what is the meaning of simple. He is the only one example for the meaning of simple. How he behaviour with other core actresses and core actresses. There is no proud on his face I am the world famous actor and he easily come down to the lower state and make themselves to familiar his self.
I am acting with sankar’s direction after the ten years gap. It is also an interesting part. Tamil film Jeens I and Pirasanth were act in the film. After the film Jeens I had some calling from Sankar to act in his film. But my situation didn’t support me to act in his films because I didn’t have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment