Saturday, September 27, 2008

Thirisha is on shock




A fake story is spreading in the public through media’s is Marmajoki shooting is being taken in Siva Sailn river surrounding area. The bathing girls in the river is fantastic, these fake story is in the media focus. The true story about the film is the shootings are being held according to the star kamalakasan planning is on Mumbay.
Thirisha is on shock. She remembers her feeling about I am going to stay with kamalakasan for three month. When I was in the child hood I really like his acting, today I am actress which I am going to give a company as a core actress for a main role in his film we are couples. Wow!
The story is written by kamalakasan, there are three main actresses ,thirisa, sreya, bathmapriya and other one is in the waiting list. When Thirish explains about her feeling she told. It is a challenging to me and I’ll get new experience from this shooting. Nevertheless she didn’t tell about her role in the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment